Siren in my head is making awful sound
It’s time to make it clear
what is lost and what is found
what is lost and what is found
My life has been lame, has been lame so far
I wasted years, I wasted time trying to reach the stars
My life has been lame, has been lame so far
I wasted years, I wasted time trying to reach the stars
My life has been lame, has been lame so far
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Siren in my head
Yes, I can hear it again
Is it just the beginning
or is it the end?
Yes, I can hear it again
Is it just the beginning
or is it the end?
My life has been lame, has been lame so far
I wasted years, I wasted time trying to reach the stars
My life has been lame, has been lame so far
I wasted years, I wasted time trying to reach the stars
My life has been lame, has been lame so far
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
Give me time and give me strength,
give me strength to carry on
Give me bit of hope now,
help me through the night
this song in some eurovision song contest entry, doesn't matter really. once i read a comment that how can so young guy sing that he has wasted years? to be honest, quite easy. you see, i've been there, done that. my interpretation would be that when you take it line by line, this is what i did when i was few years younger, i heard a siren that screamed in my head - you are wasting your life, day by day. do you want to be remembered by a girl who chased after stars but never really got them. chased after bad romance. i know the time with bad romance was incredible, so many emotions, good and bad, but in the end, it became more of an obsession. this siren was once so small and when things went wrong it went louder and louder. and i tried to ignore it and i succeeded in that, but in the end you know, it becomes unbearable. love "siren"
No comments:
Post a Comment