Saturday, June 30, 2012

In this dream we stick together

Yesterday I came home from a walk and I thought I saw you. With another girl. I passed those 2 people quickly and analyzed if one of them could have been you for few moments, almost same height, dark hair (no that guy had darker hair than you, or maybe it was just the night light), bodytype (you should have bigger biceps), that was all I could see with those short moments. Oh and the fact that I do not believe you'd go out with that kind of girl. You can't, you are not like that.
So I messed it up again. Not in a big way like I usually do, you asked me something I wasn't ready for to answer and I just said the first things that were on my mind. Nothing unfixable, I could easily make you feel like you overreacted, learned that skill from my very young friend. But I don't know how to reach you, I mean I could write you e-mail, but then you wouldn't see my big blue eyes making you feel that you are silly boy here, I could call you, but the last call we shared was a little unlucky one and you know that I have really shity timing while I call, and I would need a fucking good reason to call and that would not be - oh you missunderstood me. And we could meet - yes, that's the one last thing I am counting on, meeting you. I mean how hard can it be anyway, when your office is almost right across the street of mine. I have a little peeping place there too, I can see people, but they can't see me, 6-th floor you know :) However, I can't see your office from there, just a tiny eating place. Apparently it is hard to meet you like that. What should I do? One thought of your pretty eyes makes my own eyes turn red inside.
I don't dream and think how good we'd be together, I want to see that. I want you!!! Because from one thing I could see, we have chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment